Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

WHAT ???????

Yes ... this is boxing equipment. Why you may ask .... well .... I enjoy punching a punching bag.
It is the ONLY exercise that I can say that I miss. I trained a few years ago with a personal trainer that used boxing as part of my cardio workout. My shape improved tremendously, as well as my cardio state. NOT TO MENTION IT WAS FUN !!!! Great stress relief. When I changed gyms, I bought my own gloves .... and yes ... they are pink ... just like the ones in the picture. So.... I have decided that I am going to by an at home punching bag. No ... it won't be a pink one like in the picture ... I don't have a place to put one that size .... I think I'm going to get one of those free-standing bags. I've thought about it for a long time ... and it is something that is both good for me and fun. WALMART ..... HERE I COME !!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.