Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Yet another new hair-do !!!!




Yep ... I went short again. I just can't handle letting my hair grow out. It gets to a point where I can't do anything with it. It sticks out where it shouldn't and lays flat where I don't want it to.

I should've taken my picture this morning when I got home from Jenifer's shop, but I didn't. This is after hanging out wht Reaghan and Riley W. for a couple of hours...after shopping at the new Walmart down the street from my house AND wrestling the punching bag into my car at sports academy ... unloading it .... assembling it and finding a place to put it.

If my hair looks cute after all of that ... IT'S THE STYLE FOR ME !!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kammie,
    You look great!I like your hair short.Have you lost some weight?Miss seeing you. Dana

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.