Well... I got the official e-mail from the agency today ... the CCAA only did referrals from Jan 13 thru Jan 20 ... that is 8 days. I'll take 8 days over 3 anyday !!!!
DUH ... my agency made a good point today. Rumor had it that referrals went thru Jan 22.
Jan 21 and 22 probably showed NO LID because it was a Saturday and Sunday.
What does that mean... I haven't accounted for weekends anywhere.
Does the CCAA work on Sat and Sun ???
Hmmm...If there is no work on Sat and Sun .. then I'm closer than I thought !!!! NOT counting Saturdays and Sundays ... CCAA is 150 days away from my LID. So .. here is my rough estimates (solely based on my calculations):
If we get: I'll wait: referral will come:
3 LID per month ..... roughly 50 more months ... sometime 2012.
5 LID per month ..... roughly 30 more months ... 2.5 more years...sometime 2011.
7 LID per month ..... roughly 21 more months ... March 2010.
10 LID per month ...roughly 15 more months .... August 2009
15 LID per month ... roughly 10 more months ... April 2009
30 LID per month ... WISHFUL THINKING !!!!!!!!!!! ... roughly 5 months ...
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.