I am so glad that we finally have some decent TV programming back on .... I LOVE DANCING WITH THE STARS !!!!!!!!!!
Ok ... so far, I don't have a favorite, but I do know one thing ... my body will NEVER move like those girls on that show... heck Cloris Leachman is 82 and she can move better than I ever could.
If you put me in heels, that is a sure sign that I'll fall flat of my face. If I could dance barefoot, there might be hope .... NOPE !!!! TOO clumsey.
I actually looked at the DANCING WITH THE STARS exercise videos. I think I'll put that on my list for Christmas.
(By the way Santa ... If you are reading this, I want a little Chinese girl in my stocking, make her about 8 months old and really cute !!! )
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.