Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

Just Thinkin . . . . .

2 years ago, I was anxiously awaiting my LID at this time of year. I, along with the other families in my DTC group, were getting antsy because we had been DTC since Aug 7, 2006, and we hadn't heard anything about our LID.

On my birthday ... September 25 ... I found out our LID was a month prior ... August 18, 2006.

Last year ... this time ... I was anxious again. August LID group was in the review room at the CCAA. I didn't think it was bothering me ... but I remember being anxious and having problems sleeping. It was like I had a brick pressing on my shoulders all of the time.

Once again .. on my birthday ... I found out that August had made it thru the review room.

Now ... here I am .. just waiting. Life is good. Work is good. My family is good. I have so many blessings. I'm so thankful to be where I am in life. Each day is a step closer the end of the journey .... and the beginning of a lifelong adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.