Ok .. I'm actually getting junk together for my yard sale. I found a tote full of winter clothes in the garage ... haven't worn them in 2 or 3 years. The stench of moth balls is stuck in my head.
Well ... tomorrow, I head back to the old grindstone. I am ready to get back to work ... into a normal routine.
If I don't get back to work ... I may fall and really hurt myself. I say that because I have fallen 3 times in the last week. First, I tripped over a suitcase in the parking lot of the rental car place in Boston. Then, last Wednesday, I had to go pick up a package at the airport. The floor was slick ... so were my croc's and down I went again ... Same knee !!!
Then to top it all off ... Saturday ... I cleaned out the bathtub. Drrr ... I wasn't thinking that the clean tub might be slick...IT WAS ... I fell over the side of the tub and into the toilet.
JUST PRAY I STAY ON MY FEET !!!!
I feel like I've been in a fight, and my legs are battered and bruised.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.