Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Moon Festival !!!!!!!!


"I see the moon, the moon sees me ... God bless the moon, God bless me."

Today is September 14, 2008. HAPPY MOON FESTIVAL. Our FCC group celebrated today in Jacksonville. We had mooncakes, games, and the story of Cheng-E ... the lady in the moon.

It was fun. I'll post pictures as soon as I get a chance.

If you want to learn more about the Moon Festival ... here is a website : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Autumn_Festival

Today was a beautiful day. And tonight, the full moon is gorgeous.
Part of the tradition of Moon Festival is going out and gazing at the full moon. While looking at the full moon, you are supposed to think of all that you are thankful for, and remember those you are no longer with.

Tonight, I am blessed with a wonderful family ... I have developed lasting , important friendships, and I have so many blessings from God that I can not count them all.

I remember those who are no longer with us ... My granny and pop, Uncle Paul, my nephew Alan Michael, and many others who are in heaven stirring in the formula God is using to create Mari-Grace.

And I think of Mari-Grace...has she been born? Is she safe and warm? Does she have enough food? Are there people who love her?

I think about her birth-parents. I thank them for the gift they will give me ... and I pray their hearts will be healed from their loss.

Ok ... so enough sappy.

Happy Moon Festival !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.