My sister, Kelley, has this uncanny ability to "predict" things. It is almost as if she has premonitions. The premonition doesn't always reveal the exact details of what will happen, but there is enough info there that she can make strong correlations to certain events.
Ok .. let me just give you an example.
About 13 or 14 years ago, my great-uncle Acel was very sick. Kelley was awakened early in the morning to see a vast space of white nothingness. A small child's hand reached into the space, and took the hand of an older adult, then both disappeared. She vividly remembers looking at the clock. It was about 4:45 am. She remembers distinctly having the feeling that someone close to us had passed from living world into the heavenly world.
About 8 am that morning, Mom's cousin Jean called us to tell us that Uncle Acel had died. Ok .. so here is the creepy part. He died at 4:45 am.
This type of vision has occured 2 or 3 times, that she has told me about. Each time, the vision marked a significant event in our family, most of the time a death. The visions are accureate enough, that when Kelley calls to tell me or mom about them, we listen ... and we watch for the correlating event.
FAST FORWARD TO JANUARY 2009
I went to Mom's house for supper tonite. Kelley was there. She told me to sit down, she had something she needed to tell me. I immediately think .. OMG ... Someone is sick.
I got my soup, and sat down at the bar with her.
She said ... "Hey Kammy ... you know when I have those weird dreams ... well ... I need to tell you something."
I sat down, and at this point, my heart is racing a bit. I'm wondering what in the heck is going on.
Here is what she described.
Kelley awakened to see a vast white nothingness. In the middle of this nothingness, she saw it begin to move...as if being folded around something. The next thing she saw was a set of arms holding a bundle of white. In this bundle she could make out the features of a baby, with dark hair. The arms held the baby out, as if passing it from one person to another. Then it was gone.
At this point, I was in tears...and so was she. She said that the feeling that she got was very intense that this was not a heavenly being. She felt more a more human spirit. She felt a very strong connection to Christmas also.
Kelley says that the dream is one of two things.
1. God gave the gift of a child to someone. If this is the case ... here is what she is predicting.
My baby was conceived last night or early this morning. Counting 9 months, the baby would be delivered late September or Early October 2009. The baby would be referred in September 2010, and would be home by Christmas 2010.
2. The birthmother gave birth to my daughter. The wrapping her in a blanket and passing her from one place to another was the moment she was abandoned. We will get a referral when she is about 9 months old ... September 2009, and we will travel sometime in December 2009.
Woooooo WOOOOOO Woooooo
Freaky isn't it. I decided to blog it, so that I'd have it recorded. I know it is hokey ... but it will be interesting to see what happens
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.