Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Where to Stay in Branson

Ok ... someone commented on my blog ... and asked a good place to stay in Branson.

There are several good spots. I personally prefer the Super 8 on Green Mountain Dr ... there are actually 2 on Green Mtn. The one I prefer is on the end next to Walmart and the Andy Williams Theater.

I also like to stay at the Clarion on the 76 strip.

Super 8 is on the lower end of the price range ... Clarion is mid price.

The thing I really like in places I stay is indoor corridors. I just don't like motels with doors that open into parking areas or into walkways.

Both Super 8 and Clarion have indoor cooridors in Branson. Super 8 also has a continental breakfast.

Hope this helps.
K

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.