Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Boas and tiaras and tutus ... OH MY !!!!!!

Last Friday night, we celebrated Hannah's 15th birthday. She wanted to wear tutus and tiaras and go to Walmart. Well, that is exactly what we did. It was silly, and we looked like a bunch of nuts, but it was such fun making people smile. After Walmart, we all headed back to my house for pizza and birthday dessert. 3 of the 4 adults, and all of the girls, spent the night at my house. We had a blast.

It is just hard to believe that my baby is 15. I remember when Kelley brought her home from the hospital. All I can say, is, I love that kid. What would I do without my Hannah ???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.