I ordered tutu's for Kelley, Hannah, and Me ... a week before Hannah's birthday. They didn't come in time for her party. Last night, Kelley and Hannah were at my house, so I pulled out the tutu's to show Hannah. She made us try them on. Here are the HILARIOUS results.

When we put these silly things on, we started laughing. How could you not laugh ... it is pretty darn funny !!!!
I have some fabric that has dancing hippos on it ... they have on tutu's ... well here is our real life dancing hippo pose ... Hmmm.... there's a thought for Halloween 2009.

At least Hannah looks cute !!! She decided she wants to be Tinker Bell for Halloween.

When we put these silly things on, we started laughing. How could you not laugh ... it is pretty darn funny !!!!
I have some fabric that has dancing hippos on it ... they have on tutu's ... well here is our real life dancing hippo pose ... Hmmm.... there's a thought for Halloween 2009.
At least Hannah looks cute !!! She decided she wants to be Tinker Bell for Halloween.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.