Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

I BOOKED A CRUISE !!!!!!!!!!

I decided that it was time to venture out. I found a 4 day cruise to Freeport and Nassau, Bahamas. I have never been anywhere like that before....the prices were very reasonable ... I said, why not !!!!!!!! So, I called up my sister, Kelley. Of course, she wanted to go to. SOOO, I bit the bullet and booked it !!!!1

So as of right now, Kelley and I will be cruising from Jacksonville, FL on the Carnival Fascination (I think) for 4 days in the Bahamas.

YIPPEE !!!! I am ready to go. Now... think swimsuit ... MUST EXERCISE !!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What fun ! Bekka and I went years ago when she was like 12 ! Wow, was that a long time ago !

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.