I just got thru reading my blog ... it's been a little boring lately .. what with no pictures .. no exciting news .. no nothing.
GUESS WHAT ... hmmm... I have nothing going on to report about.
I do have some fun things going on in life ... but nothing I can write about yet. April should be an exciting month. There is the 20 year Church of Christ Student Union anniversary get together. There is the Anna Banana Bonanza ... a Church of Christ Singles ReTreat in Tennessee.
That should bring some excitement to the blog. I thought of uploading some old college pictures just for fun. .. . that would be hilarious actually .. note to self ... pull out old photo albums and scan in some pictures.
Hmm... what else ... not anything ... March .. my life is dull and boring !!!!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.