Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

I have heard it all now (well, probably not)

Ok . . . so I'm sitting up watching Nightline on ABC. There is a chiropractor in New York that actually performs adjustments on babies and kids. What is this world coming to? I'm not much on herbal and alternative medicine. Being a pharmacist, I like proof for what I'm doing. Anyway, I can't imagine taking a child to a chiropractor. (not saying it is wrong, so don't hate on me ... just saying it is a little out there for me)

And the Bachelor ... what's with that? Ok ... so you dump someone on live TV, and then bam ... break up with the other person on live TV and then in the same show ... get back together with the person you broke up with first. I never cease to be amazed.
First you have the bachelor who doesn't pick either girl in the end ... then you have the bachelor who wants both. GO FIGURE !!!!

Anyway ... random musings ... these are just some of the things that make you go ... Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.