Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

3 years today


Well ... 3 years ago today, my dossier was logged in at the CCAA .. it was official .. I'm pregnant (on paper anyway).


At the time of my Log In ... the wait for referral was 10-12 months. I remember marking the monthly anniversary dates on my calendar and thinking 2 years ... I won't have to wait that long.

Here I am 3 years later...still waiting.


For anyone out there who is still waiting ... I say hang on. Get involved with your local FCC group. Learn all you can about China. Take time for yourself ... pamper yourself ... travel to those places you want to visit. Treasure your time alone .. it'll soon change. Sleep late. Soak in a relaxing bath.


I've learned that 1 smile from a little angel .. like the one pictured above ... reminds me the wait is worth it all !!! I'm ready to have my beautiful little girl in my arms ... but she's just not ready for me yet. God is creating her with me in mind...and I must be patient. When she is placed in my arms, I'll know that God is the red thread that connected the two of us together, and that read thread ... can NEVER be broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.