Everyone says that falling apart starts at 40. I'm here to tell you ... that ain't so !!!
I'm only 36. My hips hurt. My knees are creaky. My ankles are sore. I have phlebitis in both legs. I've had a blood clot. My hair is turning grey. So ... it doesn't sound like I have much to look forward too.
WRONG !!!! Life is so good. Although I have creaky knees, and aches and pains...I am happy.
I have wonderful friends. I have the hugs and kisses and smiles of the little kids around me.
I have a wonderful family. My niece is a true joy ... and my nephew makes me laugh. My brother in law is more like a brother. My parents have been married 45 years this year. They have set a great example for me. I'm so lucky.
WHAT DO I HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO ???? My little one. Although I've been waiting 3 years ... everytime I see one of my little buddies ... I'm reminded why I am waiting patiently.
I can't wait to be a mom.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.