Rumor Queen had a neat website listed in her post tonite.
www.timeanddate.com
If you go to this site, and plug in 2 dates, it will calculate the number of days between the two.
EXAMPLE: My Log In Date for the adoption is 8-18-06
If I use 8-18-06 as the start date, and 8-6-09 as the end date ... I can see that I have been waiting:
1084 days =
2 years, 11 months, and 19 days =
93,657,600 seconds =
1,560,960 minutes =
26,016 hours =
154 weeks
If you use a start date of 3-22-06 ( the date where the CCAA got to in LID's in the last set of referrals) and an end date of 8-18-06 (my LID) ... you can see that CCAA needs to refer:
149 days =
4 months, 27 days =
12,873,600 seconds =
214,560 minutes =
3576 hours =
21 weeks
I think I'll make a new countdown ticker.
I know ... this is useless information ... BUT I think it is neat !!!!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.