Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!! 2010 IS HERE !!!

Well, 2009 has come and gone. A new decade has begun.
Day one of 2010 has been pretty good. Didn't have to work today, but will be there with bells on tomorrow.

Resolutions ... I don't make them .. why should I set myself up for failure ... I already know that I'll forget what they were in about 30 minutes.

What would I like to accomplish in 2010 ... In 2009, I lost 62 pounds .. I'd like to keep that weight loss pattern going. Of course, with the lap-band, I don't really have an excuse.

I am heading back to the gym ... I think I'm ready to get started getting in shape. I don't want to be flabby when I hit my weight loss goal, so if I don't exercise, I'll be sagging like a wet diaper.

There's not much else I really want to accomplish ... I need to finish a couple of quilt tops, and a cross stitch project.

I want to get my garage organized .. that is a never ending battle.

Hmm...can't think of anything else right now.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!! I pray that God blesses each of you in incredible ways in 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kammy,
    I seriously hesitate to jump in with this info, knowing you've availed yourself of so many resources and have such connections to the China adoption community, but the posts I just read on rumorqueen made me think of you. It's under "general discussion" "Now I'm mad" and it's about singles adopting special needs children. I remember you talking about Tina on the starfish sight and you saying your agency said no to you switching to special needs. This discussion was news to me. My apologies if this is old news to you, but I thought you might want to read what was posted.

    I pray for you and keep up with your journey.

    Karen (Lori Worley's friend)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.