Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Waiting ....

Well .. on Monday, January 18, 2010 .. I will have been waiting 41 months for a referral.

Is it difficult to wait this long ... absolutely .. 100% yes.
Everyday is a little harder.

HOWEVER ... I was rocking my little buddy to sleep tonight. She's 3. I couldn't help but think to myself ... this is what it is all about. I can't wait to get to rock Mari-Grace to sleep. I feel so incredibly natural sitting there with a little one in my arms.
I can't wait to watch her peacefully dreaming as I marvel at the gift I've been given.

Will it happen .. yes .. it will.
I get frustrated, and sometimes try to interfere. God gently reminds me to back off, and let Him be in control.

His will is perfect...His plan is in place. He is creating Mari-Grace just for me.

WOW .. what an amazing thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.