Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 21, 2010











This is what happens when she gets hold of the top of the chocolate pudding container. She licked the lid clean ... just gotta love those pudding grins !!!!




































Yep ... that's my little stinker. Turn my back for 2 seconds and it snowed toilet paper in the bathroom !!!!
Yesterday, we were laying in the floor playing. She let a big ole' toot ... it was noisy one. She immediately waved her arm ... as if to fan the smell away ... cover her nose with her hands and began to run around the room hollering "shoo". Aunt Kelley and I laughed till we hurt ... cause it was STINKY !!!! Yes ... My child ... the queen of gas !!!! What a lady in the making .







2 comments:

  1. I just love the toilet paper shot and did laugh out loud at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, Mari-grace's love for chocolate reminds me of those days when I first came to this country.

    From Luters

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.