WELL FINALLY !!!!!!
I have had a great Mother's Day. I must admit that it still seems a bit odd to be able to say that.
Everyday, I am absolutely amazed at this little miracle that God has placed in my care. She is truly a gift.
This morning, at church, we had baby dedication day. It is a time where new parents acknowledge the gift we have been given and pledge to raise the child knowing God.
I cried.
I've set thru so many of these services ... and today ... it was finally my turn to get to walk down front with Mari-Grace. She decided to be shy ...and that was good ... she wasn't running around the pulpit like a monkey.
After church, I had lunch with my Mom and Dad at Chi's Chinese Bistro. Oh My Goodness !!!! It was the best chinese food I've had since China.
Mom and Dad took MG to Vilonia to visit my aunt this afternoon ... so I'm home alone ... and not quite sure what to do with myself !
Trying to get caught up on some things that I can't do when MG is here and awake.
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.