Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

OMG moment of the day ....

First of all ...
We have all seen OMG ... "Text" lingo for Oh My Goodness.

Well ... I have a new definition for OMG .... OH ... Mari-Grace !!!

Saturday night, I stuck Mari-Grace in the bath tub. I always talk to her when I'm out of the room ... I'll call out Mari-Grace and she usually hollers back "Mari-Grace" in an echoing voice.
Well I hollered ... and she was really quiet. I could hear her playing and splashing in the tub, so I knew she was okay.

I was out of the room MAYBE 5 minutes. She wasn't hollering back at me like usual (even though I could hear her playing). I went to check on her and there it was .... the OMG moment of the day.

MG had pooped in the bathtub. Yes ... she has done this before ... and she knows she isn't supposed to poop in the tub. So ... what did she do??? She threw the poop out of the tub, and onto the bathroom floor. As I rounded the corner ... I could smell it before I saw it.... 2 big turds laying in the floor. All MG did was say Uh-Oh.

Needless to say ... I cleaned up poop ... scrubbed down the floor ... the tub ... the toys and MG !!!

What can I say but Oh ... Mari-Grace !!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Goodness! That made me laugh out loud so hard I am almost crying!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.