On Mari-Grace's actual birthday, 4-28, we didn't do a lot. I has inventory at work, and was able to leave about 2:30. She was asleep, so I made the trek to the Health Department division of vital statistics and got her Arkanas Certificate of Foreign Birth. Next thing I need to get is a US passport, since I've been advised NOT to travel out of the US with her on a Chinese passport.
Still have time for that one .... not like we are going anywhere soon. Perhaps a cruise in a few years ... but nothing in the immediate future.
After everyone got off work, we head to Scrumdiliumptious ... a new ice cream parlor down the road. It was fun. The sundaes are named after things from Harry Potter and Willy Wonka.
And all of them look good.
I decided to order something messy for Mari-Grace ... I ordered a banana split. Didn't take her long to jump in with both hands !!!
Her 3rd birthday was a good day. She got a singing tiger, balloons, and a bag of candy delivered to the house. That Aunt Kelley is a keeper. She also got a package from Aunt Marilyn in Maine. .... 3 really cute outfits and a top that spins, lights up and whistles .... fun stuff !!!
I asked Mari-Grace if she had a good birthday. She hugged me and said yes with the biggest smile ever. Geez ... I love this kid !!! more and more every day !!!



I love banana splits! Glad she enjoyed it. Blessings
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! That's Aidan's birthday, too, so we were celebrating #7 here.
ReplyDeleteRuby
Awwww, she is just too cute!
ReplyDeleteNikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com --> blog design to change the world. $5 to switch your photo with her's, or $25 for a whole new look.