Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 27, 2012

4th Birthday

To our Chinese family: We don't know who you are, but every year on Mari-Grace's birthday, we think of you. As a mother, I can't imagine the pain in your heart on her birthday. Making the decision to place her in the care of an orphanage must have been difficult. I don't know the reasons you made this decision, but I am thankful that you did choose to give her life! Mari-grace is an amazing little bundle of energy. She weighs 40 lbs (18.2 kg) and is 40 inches tall. She loves preschool. She has a group of friends that greet her at the door each morning. She is learning to count. She is learning her alphabet. She can recognize her name in a group not printed words. MG knows her birthday and will say "Apil tint eight". She knows she is 4 years old. She loves to play pretend. She likes to pretend she is a kitty cat and puppy dog. She pretends to be the mommy for a baby. She pretend to sing, at the top of her lungs, into a microphone. She likes to dance, run, jump, swing, and slide. For her birthday, she is getting a wagon so that we can go for walks around the neighborhood. She is also getting a sandbox. She loves to play in the sand. She has all kinds of sand toys that she can use to make pretend cakes, pies, cookies, and ice cream. She likes to help me cook. It is her official job to help me stir. She is happy. She smiles all of the time. She adores to laugh and she likes to make others laugh. She will say "I hacky mama." As far as her looks, she has changed so much. Her lip and palate are now repaired and she just had her nose reconstructed. She is beautiful. I thought she was beautiful before her repairs, but now she is amazing. I think you would be very proud of the little girl she has become. I know that I sure am proud of her. She is gaining confidence every day. She continues to amaze me in her strenghth and courage. Thank you for blessing me with this amazing gift. Know that you ae not forgotten. You are in our hearts ands we are thankful for your sacrifice. Thinking of you as our daughter turns 4 tomorrow. I hope thT you are safe, content, and at peace knowing how much she is loved. Love always, Mammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.