Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 28, 2012

April 28, 2012 The birthday day .... Mama had to work, so MG spent the day with Omaw and Poppy. Oh what fun they had with MG and her new wagon! Apparently, she had several rides around the yard and up and down the street. She loved it! After work, Omaw, Poppy, MG, and I had supper at the Purple Cow. That was fun. MG got a purple vanilla milkshake that was yummy! We came home and she got to play in the new sandbox with her new sand toys. I had to set a timer so that when the timer went off, we had to come inside. I think she would have Been content to play outside all night. She got her bath and put her Jammies on just in time to fall asleep on the couch. Tomorrow is the big zoo birthday party. I'm ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.