Happy Mother's Day ... To all of the mothers out there ... and to all of us waiting moms.
It is amazing to believe that 2 years ago, I started my paperchase. I got the call that my pre-applicaton had been approved on April 28, 2006. From then on it was a whirlwind paperchase.
Between April 28 to August 7, 2006 ... I spent hours filling out paperwork.
Here I am 2 years later ... still waiting. It is not all bad. In 2 years I have made some FABULOUS friends !!!!! I'd never make it thru with out you all. The Browns, Coles, Davidsons, Boutells, Weddles, Groves, Rouseys, Powells, Frevilles ... not to mention my Social worker Kim and her awesome assistant Christy. It never ceases to amaze me the wonderful people God places in your life when you need a little extra support.
Maybe next year .. I'll get to celebrate !!!! (Wishful thinking .... don't underestimate the power of prayer !!!! )
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Your day is coming ! Mari-Grace doesn't know how good she's going to have it with such a wonderful mother !
ReplyDeleteCharlotte and crew