Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Answered Prayers !!

I have been praying daily regarding my adoption. Do I try to find a baby locally? Do I try to go to another country?

Well, I got my answer today. I was notified by my agency that singles WILL be able to continue in the special needs program. Singles ARE NOT allowed to switch agencies to adopt off of a special needs list. What does this mean??? It means that I could get a referral VERY SOON.

I am so excited. While willing to pursue a concurrent adoption, I just never had the same feeling about another country that I have with China.

God has an amazing way of answering prayers ... and lots have been going up on my behalf lately.
So .. I have to give thanks where thanks are due... Thanks God, for leading my steps, and reminding me that it is YOUR time .. not mine !!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kammy,

    I saw your post on the Kaz Single Moms group and thought I'd check out your blog and let you know that I had a very successful Kaz adoption of my then 12 month old baby girl Lexie. She's now 3 and life couldn't be better. You are welcome to check out our blog at www.louannsadoption.blogspot.com to see my Kaz Princess and to read about my adventure in Aktau Kazakhstan two years ago to adopt Lexie. I left for Kaz from May 21, 2007 and returned home with Lexie July 20 so it was exactly 2 months. I can say the agency is EXTREMELY important and the two you mentioned I've never heard of so I would NOT recommend going with them. You now need a bigger agency since only a few are still approved for Kaz adoptions. You are welcome to email me for more details at louannquast@yahoo.com if you are still considering Kaz. But it looks like from this post that you may be bringing your China baby home sooner than you thought. Best of luck to you no matter were your child is from. After all, God has a plan and often we don't know about it until He decides it's time to let us in on it!

    Take care,
    Lou Ann & Lexie too

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you can adopt a SN baby now?!? Awesome! Even though you can't switch agencies, but hey, the shared list is massive. And Dillon gets it's own list, too. *poke poke* birthmark baby *poke poke* LOL

    Monica
    kaijinsbigsis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kammy, I am so excited for you. I am praying that Mari-Grace will be coming to you very soon!

    Congratulations on the weight loss also. I hope you have a safe and fun trip on the cruise. Where are you going?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.