I'm having a yard-sale on April 23 and 24.
GEE WHIZ .. you can accumulate a lot of stuff over 2 years. I had my last yard sale in October of 2008.
I started pulling out things I've accumulated since the last sale. I'm not sure 2 weeks will be enough to get everything sorted and priced. A yard-sale is a lot of work, but I'm blessed to live in a neighborhood that is good for yard-sales.
PRAY FOR GOOD WEATHER !!!
Let's see ... what's on the list for the sale ?
A small dining table and 2 chairs.
2 barstools
a piano
LOTS of baby clothes ... from 6 months to 18 months ... all girls
2 exersaucers (Mari-Grace is too old for these)
Scrapbooks (never used)
A 35mm Camera (it works .. but digital is so much better !!)
A couple of pet taxi's
Probably some glasses/cups, etc.
Perhaps some Christmas Decorations
Dishes I don't use
AND ANYTHING ELSE I CAN FIND !!!!
I've got several friends who are donating merchandise too. This is gonna be FUN !!!!
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



If you have winter clothes, for any ages, those would be good to donate to the orphanage. It gets VERY cold in northern China. :D
ReplyDelete