I am behind in the funds needed for travel in June of 2010 to bring Mari-Grace home. I am asking for donations to help me reach the amount needed. I truly hate to ask for donations, since it was my plan to be able to completely fund this adoption process by my own means. Due to unexpected expenses, related to my hospital stay in June of 2009, my plan to completely fund the adoption by my own means had to change.
My goal is to raise $5000 between now and June 1, 2010. I am requesting that you consider donating $20 to help me bring my daughter home. I want you to know how much I appreciate your willingness to help, and that any amount would be appreciated. It means more to me than you will ever know.



Hi - found your blog through rumor queen. I just skimmed a few posts, but we have quite a lot in common. I had gastric bypass surgery in December and I accepted a SN referral in January. I am leaving May 5th! I started the process in August 05. I can't believe it's finally happening!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your referral - praying you are able to collect all the money needed!
Angie