From the update, I now have the following information:
At this time, she has had no surgeries, and the orphanage does not plan to do any repairs in the near future.
Height: 84 cm (33 inches)
Weight: 11.7 kg (25.7 pounds)
She doesn't seem to be picky about food ... that's a good thing .. LOL.
She can walk by herself, and run clumsily. She can climb stairs holding to the rail.
She knows the difference between acquaintances and strangers.
She can say some simple sounds.
Up at 6am ... and to bed at 8:30 (an early riser .. guess I won't be late for work !)
She sleeps in her own bed. . . prefers to sleep on her stomach.
She likes music and TV and playing with toys.
Her favorite toys are the doll and toy car.
HOW EXCITING !!!!!



That's wonderful; my son (April 28, 2004) enjoys every little scrap of information that I tell him about his referral. Just the other day he asked if I knew what he liked to eat when he was "little". I said, yes, fruit and sweets. Not much has changed there.
ReplyDelete