Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

YARD SALE SUCCESS !!! 謝謝 (Xiexie = Thank You)

THANK YOU !!!!!
THANK YOU !!!!!
THANK YOU !!!!!!
Words can not begin to express the appreciation I have for all of my friends and family.

God has truly blessed me in ways I can not begin to explain.
Friday was a BEAUTIFUL day ... and by 1 pm, I had made $1100 at the yard sale.

We sold a LOT of things, matter of fact, we were able to put what was left inside the garage so that Saturday, all I had to do was open the door and go.

Saturday ... well ... that was another story. Rain poured and it was cold. BUT, thanks to die hard yardsalers ... we were successful. We stayed steady the entire day.

SO ... What was the grand total you ask ????

$1798 ..... yes you read that right !!!!

I want to thank everyone who donated items to the yardsale:
Hannah Kelley
Caleb Kelley
Mom and Dad
Glen and Lori Cook
Tina Powis-Dow
Jane Groves
Ross and Erica Hiett
Karin McFall
Karen Ferren
Pat Spann
Xann Henry
Jim and Dona Gail Henry
Paula Powell
Cheryl Davidson and Family

Without these people ... this success would not have been possible !!!

謝謝 Xièxiè Thank You !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.