That's the best way to describe my life right now ... CHAOTIC !
Let's see. The past week I've been working on getting baby clotehs sorted, tagged and priced for the yard sale. I think they are multiplying !!!! Actually, I have 1 plastic tote to finish pricing, and I can go start on the stuff in the garage. My mom and sister have been very helpful !! We've really enjoyed spending time together getting this work done.
My garage ... OH MY !!! I have such generous friends. Cheryl, Paula, and Pat have already brought me oodles of goodies for the sale. Karen, Xann, and Jean have stuff for the sale to donate that will get picked up this week. I 've got lots of stuff, and so does my mom and sister.
I'm getting excited !!!
Let's see .. what else is going on .... Work is good !
more later .. getting sleepy !



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.