Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Today's the Day...

Hey everyone, this is Aunt Kelley. I'll be updating the blog for a bit so Momma can take care of doodle bug.

They gave Mari-Grace "goofy-juice" about 10 minutes before taking her down for surgery. Kammy said it "wired her up" even though it also made her "limp as a rag". She wanted Poppy, then Omaw, then Momma...



Kammy is doing ok. It was hard for her to leave Mari-Grace so she could be taken to surgery. But, overall, Kammy is doing ok.





I'll post more info as I can.
.


2:19 PM

Mari-Grace is in recovery. The doctor said she did really good and that the pallet came together good. They also put tubes in her ears and the doctor said they looked good too. Kammy hasn't gotten to see her yet, but it shouldn't be too long now.

And the doctor told Kammy that if Mari-Grace does well tonight and can take her sippy cup tomorrow, she may get to go home tomorrow night!!!!
.



4:20 PM

I just got a text from Kammy. Mari-Grace is still on oxygen. She is waking up a litle now.

Thank you everyone for all the prayers!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that she is doing well and that the doctor is happy with the surgery. I'll keep my fingers crossed that she is able to come home soon to be with Momma (because everything feels better when Momma holds you).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear that Mari-grace's surgery has gone well. Please continue to keep us updated.

    Joyanne ~ fellow adoptive mom-to-be from Datong...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.