Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010



This would be why a 2 year old folding clothes can be such a laugh. I had my laundry folded and in the basket waiting to be put away. I looked around, and Mari-Grace had 2 pair of my underwear on and a pair of my socks. She played around for a good 30 minutes like this. I had to laugh. She's too funny. At one point, she decided to dress me. She put my socks half-way on my feet and thru the undies across my leg.












I let her go without her NoNo's today. She had too much fun playing. She got into her playroom and pulled out the bucket with her baby doll accessories. What you see in her right hand is a blue baby doll bottle. You know, I've heard it said that imitation is the highest form of flattery ... does that include the 2 year old putting on her deoderant????












After getting her "Smell good" on ... she decided to have a "snack".... I love that she pretends. She even pretended to feed her panda.
















One thing I can say about our trip to China ... we saw some incredible odd fashion combinations. It must be in the blood .... cause this is what my little fashionista decided to wear tonite before bed. I love that she has decided to wear hats .... but THIS ... is a little much!! (Laugh Laugh )




















3 comments:

  1. That is too funny, Sylvie always asks for us to put deodorant on her too in the morning when she sees us take it out of the cupboard (of course we just pretend to put it on her). Mari-Grace looks great, she must have really enjoyed not having the no-no's on for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They always do such funny things. It keeps us on our toes! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's quite a character-I especially love the deodorant picture :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.