I just finished posting pictures of our day today. I realized that I posted them in reverse order. The pictures at the top of the post are actually the END of the day. Gotta love the pigtail after effects ... almost looks like I tried to style her a mohawk.
We had a great day today. FIRST of all ... she's sleeping MUCH better. Sometimes I am amazed at the things I don't think of with my own child that immediately come to mind when it is someone else . . . for example . . . BENADRYL can make kids cranky and unable to sleep. DUH!!!!
What have I been giving Mari-Grace for allergies the last 2 weeks???? Like I said ... sometimes I'm amazed at my own stupidity !!! Anyway ... she's still waking several times a night, but she is going right back to sleep quickly. (10 minutes versus an hour)
Her sleep also seems to be more restful.
The past week, she's figured out how to get out of her bed. She is in a full size bed. It has a pretty high headboard and footboard, and I have it pushed up to the wall so that only 1 side is open. I had a bed rail on it ... UNTIL, Mari-Grace figured out how to climb over the bedrail and hit the floor running.
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



They learn something new every day. Don't be so hard on yourself, we all did the same thing. Blessings
ReplyDelete