3 days to BOSTON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm getting REALLY excited. I have everything packed. Tonight, I packed for my trip to Gulf Shores. It's going to be a hectic 10 days... but well worth it.
Itinary: Thursday, August 28 ... 6am ... Leave for Boston
arrive in Boston about 1:30pm.
Friday, August 29 .... Hit the major tourist sites...like the Freedom Trail
Possibly China Town.
Saturday, August 30 ... Head south to Cape Cod to see my cousin play in a baseball tournament.
Piddle around in New Bedford and Fairhaven
Sunday, August 31 ... Piddle around in New Bedford ... Go to other cousin's wedding.
Monday, September 1... head back to Boston ... tour a bit more ... leave Boston 6pm heading home.
Tuesday, Septemer 2 .... sleep late ... get up ... re-pack bags ... 5:30 pm hit flight for Pensacola to meet friends in Gulf Shores.
Wednesday - Saturday .... Babysit ... be a beach bum ... eat seafood ... be a beach bum ... soak up some sun ... find a spa for a massage ... be a beach bum
Saturday, August 6 .... DRIVE home with friends
Sunday, August 7 ... CRASH
Monday, August 8 ... RECOVER
Tuesday, August 9 ... BACK TO REALITY
I'm so excited about this trip ... Will post updates as I can.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.