Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Early Birthday Present...for Me !!!!!

My bestest neighbor in the world, Karin, called me Thursday night. She had found an early birthday present for me. She was all worried that I wouldn't like it. So much to my surprise, this is what she brought :

I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This ladybug is supposed to go in a flower bed .... but I have a BETTER idea !!!!
Below is a picture of the bedding I purchased to go in the spare bedroom/playroom.


The ladybug Karin brought will go perfectly. I am going to get daddy to remove the lawn stakes so that I can just hang it on the wall in the extra room. I LOVE IT !!! I LOVE IT !!!! I LOVE IT !!!!

Now ... to just figure out what color to paint the walls .... I'm thinking a pale yellow.

Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.