Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

The New Living Room Furniture ... FINALLY has arrived

After 8 years and 2 dogs, I decided it was time to upgrade the furniture in my living room.
That was June 21. Furniture was scheduled to arrive at warehouse the week of 6/27 .. give or take a few days. So , June 26, we moved all furniture out of living room, and had carpets cleaned.

Guess what ... no sofa or loveseat. July 4th passes .. no furniture ... July 12th ...no furniture .... July 19th .. no furniture....by this time I was pretty ticked off. So, after I requested a refund for the furniture that seemed to now be on backorder ... I was told the furniture had arrived in Bentonville ... I'm in Little Rock ... What good did that do??? Anyway ... the store manager personally took on the cause of getting my furniture to me.

FINALLY ... it was delivered ... NO DELIVERY CHARGE ... to me. And .. well .. it's huge !!!!
The loveseat is the size of my old sofa. The Sofa is a good foot and a half longer than the old sofa.
Suddenly I realize ... I don't have any room for my Christmas tree that I bought last year ... cause I wanted a bigger one ... It's 5.5 ft around the bottom. . . Well at least I have 3 months or so to worry about where to put it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.