Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 8, 2008

August Referrals -- BAH HUMBUG !!!!!!!!

Well...talk about a slow down for the Olympics. For August 2008 ... it looks like referrals will cover 2 days. According to Rumor Queen ... Referrals will cut off Jan 27, 2006.

I am starting to experience the "I JUST DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT" phase of waiting.
I know it will happen ... I'm just starting to get a little impatient. I guess after almost 2 years of waiting, I have the right to get a little impatient.

Hannah, my neice, made a prediction ... she is 14 and going into the 9th grade. Her prediction was that we will go to China over Christma Vacation in her Junior year of high school. That would be 2 more years. (December 2010). In all reality ... her prediction seems on target.

We shall see what happens.
Pray that I continue to keep my positive attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.