Well... I have discovered that on i-Tunes ... you
can download TV shows !!!!! The travel channel aired Passport to China with Samantha Brown ... 3 episodes. No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain .... 3 episodes, and Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmerman ... 2 episodes. All 8 of these programs were about China.
Since I have my vcr/dvd hookes up wrong somewhere, I can't record these programs.
I found out that I could download them from i-tunes for a mere $1.99 each.
The past 2 nights, I have been wrapped up in traveling China via i-Tunes.
The shows are great ... watch them if you have a chance...
Samantha Brown toured Beijing, Sichuan, and Xian. Her show broadcast demonstrated the beautiful countrysides.
Anthony Bourdain explored the traditional foods in Shanghai, "Shang-ra-la", and Hong Kong.
I still don't think "Stinky tofu" and Cow stomach is appealing to me....even though he said it was good. This program also showed some traditonal Chinese medicine ... like Cupping and accupuncture.
I haven't gotten to the Bizzare Foods episodes yet...yet I'm sure I'll be totally disgusted by the "good eats".
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.