Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

NEW i-171 H !!!

What a relief !!!

I had to file an updated homestudy with USCIS (United States Customs and Immigration Service).
I had to file this update because Mari-Grace is a little older than what I initially requested.
I also had to specify bilateral cleft lip and palate as a special need.

Well, I filed the necessary paperwork in late March. Our Fort Smith office is usually very prompt at returning paperwork. When I say prompt, I mean 4-10 days usually. Of course, I have always hand delivered my paperwork to them too.

Needless to say, that after 1 month of waiting, I was beginning to get a bit worried. I had my agency contact USCIS today, and found out that my approved I-171H had actually be mailed on
this past Friday (4-30-10). WHAT A RELIEF !!!!

WHEW ... that is a load off my mind.

NEXT STEP: Travel Approval !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.