Well .... Jie Jie and I are having a meeting of the stubborn minds. She has decided that she is going to chew up everything. She has destroyed 2 pair of MBT shoes ... both black pairs ... and BOTH were RIGHT shoes ! She has eaten a pair of sandals. She chews thru nylabones like they were made of dissolving sugar. She even chews thru the Kong toys that are supposed to be strong enough for even the toughest chewers.
Well ... Then .. she started shredding papers. Ok ... now I've HAD IT !!!! So, I decided that if she starts chewing up Mari-Grace's toys the I'M PULLING HER TEETH.
So ... starting tonite, whether she likes it or not ... she's sleeping in the kennel. She's got to learn that her chewing on everything has got to stop. It's time for the puppy to GROW UP !!!
Wish me luck !!!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



We have always had dogs and right now we have three. The youngest one kept chewing my stuff up, especially shoes, but ONLY my stuff! I called a dog trainer about some other things going on with him-he's a runner and he runs 35 mph until exhaustion without pausing, but he's small enough that cars couldn't see him. (That habit has stopped, btw) Anyway, she said that dogs chew the possessions of the person that they consider to be the boss of the house. It is their way of complaining that they don't like being left home alone. Our dog had identified me as the authority figure in the house and, therefore, the person who was responsible for his well-being so he was made at me. Your daughter's things should be fine.
ReplyDelete