Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Overwhelmed

Tonite, I must take a moment to say that I am touched and overwhelmed with the kindness of the people around me.
I get so many encouraging words, and I have throughout this long process.
To all of those who have given me the strength to hang on ... keep praying...soon Mari-Grace will be home with us !!!
To all of those who have helped with the yardsale, spaghetti supper, and showers ... THANK YOU. Words can not begin to express my thankfulness for your generosity and friendship.
To all of those who donated money to help with travel expenses ... all I can say is WOW ... you are truly thoughtful.

All thru this process, people have said, just ask ... people are willing to help. I was reluctant to ask, but now, I'm glad that I did. I have been shown just how much people really do care...and it is so uplifting to be encouraged by your support.

Hilary Clinton said it takes a village to raise a child. I believe that...and I am honored to bring Mari-Grace into such a loving and supportive environment.

Thanks Again everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.