Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

TRAVEL APPROVAL!!!

OH MY GOODNESS !!!! I can now start counting the wait until I meet Mari-Grace in DAYS .. not years ...not months ... not weeks ... DAYS !!!

I was standing at work today ... I picked up my cell phone to send a text, and it rang as I opened it. I didn't even see who was calling. It was Denise S. from Dillon International ... she promptly informed me that I received Travel approval.

I had two options. I could leave in 2 weeks (June 3) and travel with another family. I would LOVE to do this, but Hannah has finals, and I don't want her to miss them. She's been given permission to make them up, but she'd have to do it as soon as we got home, and after traveling half-way around the world, she isn't going to feel like taking a test.

My second option was to leave in 3&1/2 weeks ... June 17, and return on July 2.
WOW ... I've said all along we'd return before July 4, and we'd get to celebrate with a new US citizen.

As much as it pained me to say no to option number 1, I had to pick number 2.
So ... as it stands, looks like Kelley, Hannah, and I will head to China on June 17 !!!

WOW .... THIS IS GETTING SO EXCITING !!!

5 comments:

  1. COngratulations on your TA, Im also waiting TA to get my son, hope it arrives soon. good luck and safe trip.
    Dimari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am following your blog on a daily basis. So glad I could be a part of her quilt. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I'm following your blog!

    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so happy for you! I enjoy following your blog =) This is sooooo huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can NOT wait until I am at the stage you are!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.