Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The weeks ahead ...

I'm starting to get excited. I have my first shower on Saturday night. My Families with Children from China (FCC) friends are going to meet, cook some hot dogs and fixins, and then have a shower. That should be fun to hear all of the advice and travel stories.

On Sunday, the 15th ... my co-workers are giving a shower for my friends from work. That should be a fun one too ... I have co-workers and customers coming. I've had such wonderful support over the past 20 years at work ... from co-workers and customers. I've been truly blessed.

On Saturday, May 22 ... I'll have my last shower ... for family and friends from church. This will be the more "Formal" shower.

This is one lucky momma ... and Mari-Grace will be one rotten little girl. Someone said you can't spoil a child ... I'm hear to tell you ... yes .. you can ... that's why God made them little. I want Mari-Grace to have everything she NEEDS ... and a good portion of what she wants ... BUT ... I want her to be appreciative of what she gets and what she has. I want her to be thankful for the graciousness of our friends. I want her to be proud of who she is and where she came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.