
MaMa is having a good time !

Hannah took the picture of the sunset another reminder that GOD IS GOOD !!!

Hannah and Mari-Grace Cheesin !

Aunt Kelley did a great job on the cake !

The kitchen table all set and ready to go!

Mari-Grace picking icing off the cake !

OOPS .. caught me sneaking a bite of icing!

I'm having fun here !!!

Oh No ... I'd better not let that balloon pop !!

Yummy !!!!!

Yep .. still licking the icing !


Wiler and Chloe in the play house (gotta love trash piles ... I found this playhouse in a trash pile ... therefore it was FREE !!!)

Adyson (cousin from Delight)

Kinleigh and Nanny (cousins from Delight)

Chloe and Wiler figured out the See-Saw really quick !

Isn't he a handsome kiddo !!!

The kids table !

Chloe ... Mari'Grace's orphanage sister .. both girls were at the Datong Social Welfare Institute.
Chloe came home in Novemeber 2009 and Mari-Grace followed in June 2010.

Is this all for Me ???
Love the cake-don't blame her for being excited by it!
ReplyDeleteRuby