Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter !!!

God sent His Son

They callled Him Jesus

He came to love, heal and forgive.


He lived and died

to buy my pardon

an EMPTY grave is there to prove

My Savior lives.


Because He lives

I can face tomorrow.

Because He lives

all fear is gone.

Because I know, he holds the future,

I can face uncertain days because He lives !!!!


In all of the hustle and bustle of the Easter Bunny, eggs, and lunch with family and friends.

Take a moment to remember why we have Easter.

Thank you God ... for giving us your Son.

Thank you God for giving us an eternity in Heaven with you thru Christ's blood.

Because HE lives ... we can all face tomorrow !!!


Jesus died on the Cross to save us all !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.