Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 28, 2007

And the 7 week total is ................

Well....The 7 week diet total is ...... 21.6 pounds down. I am averaging a little over 3 pounds per
week, and I am THRILLED !!!!!

The folks in my Baptist Health Diet class are wonderful. I have met some really neat people.
In my class tonite, there was 1 girl who has lost 121 pounds in about a year and a half. There was a guy in class tonite who hit the 100 pound mark today.

It just goes to show that it can be done. To be at my ideal body weight, I should drop about 150 pounds. I will be thrilled to be down 75 pounds...that will put me at a BMI<40.

I believe in being realistic. Weighing 130 pounds is not realistic for me. I'd be thrilled being a size 16-18...that way I could shop anywhere, and my butt will fit in a plane seat !!!!


So...wish me luck as I continue this journey.

Oh ... by the way ... My sister has lost 27.5 pounds on the same diet.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.