This is me ... January 2007 .I was lucky ... my paperwork went DTC in August 06 ... I will not be affected by the new regulations regarding Chinese adoption that went into effect May 1, 2007.
The new regulations would eliminate me on 2 accounts: 1) I am single and 2) I have a body mass index greater than 40.
I decided it was time to get in shape ... so in May 2007, I started the Baptist Med System weight loss program. I eat 2 entrees a day ... I drink 3 shakes a day ... and that's it. I weigh in once weekly ... see a doctor once a week...and have lab-work every other week. It is a very low calorie diet ... about 900 per day ... that is why there is so much medical monitoring.
WOO HOO ... I have lost 18.8 pounds in 5 weeks. I am thrilled. It is a 13 week program ... I have the potential to lose about 60 pounds. My goal is 75.
Kelley, my sis, is also doing the program ... she has lost 23 lbs. Our hind ends are gonna fit in those plane seats if it kills us !!!! (ha ha ha ha)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.