The legend reads:An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of me, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
This is a cross-stitch pattern I found online. I should have ironed it before taking a photo, but I didn't ... sorry for the wrinkles.
If you would like a red thread poem cross-stitched for you, I am willing to do this to help pass my time. I will do the cross stitch for $30 each ... that covers material, thread, and time. It will be sent to you un-framed. It takes about 3 weeks to complete a cross-stitch, since it is done in my time off. The procedes will go toward travel expenses for the adoption.
E-mail me at kmkrx72@aol.com if you are interested.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.